Listen up – the ‘tapas’ restaurant in Incline Village is the buzz for discriminating palates. Encouraging the adventure in eating, bite expands the time-honored Spanish appetizer concept into a full meal. All food comes out on smaller plates, designed to be shared, creating a fun exploratory environment for all sizes of groups – a concept the restaurant calls ‘American tapas.’ bite has a philosophy of providing fine food in a comfortable cosmopolitan atmosphere.
For a walk on the wild side, check out the one-of-a-kind drink menu. Resident Mixologist David Eisenstark has created artisan, from scratch cocktails using premium spirits, house-made, infused syrups, fresh herbs and fresh fruit.
Some of bite’s famous ‘from scratch’ cocktails for the winter season:
• Ginger Julep: made from Maker’s Mark bourbon, house-made ginger syrup, lime muddled mint and crushed ice
• The Bing: house brandied muddled black cherries, Effen Black Cherry Vodka, Maraschino Liqour topped with Spanish Cava sparkling wine with an orange twist.
The restaurant’s philosophy also includes creating a community gathering place. Here’s some things to look forward to this winter at bite:
• Live entertainment every Friday night with a late night food menu served in the bar
• A live jazz brunch every Sunday with creative Bloody Mary’s and interesting champagne cocktails, starting towards the end of December
• Terrific happy hour every night of the week with great food and wine selections. One example: Jean-Luc Colombo Cote Du Rhone and ZOLO Torrontes (an Argentine white) along with Improv Sangria each for $5
For more upcoming events or to book this perfect place to throw your holiday or private parties, visit bitetahoe.com. Located at 907 Tahoe Blvd., Incline village, 775-831-1000.